SA-FileUp is not saving file
Author Message
 SA-FileUp is not saving file

I have set up my local testing environment for our web application.  I
also installed SA-FileUp for file upload.  So, I created
"C:\Application\ImportTemplates" for where the upload path will be(the
value of upl.path).  However, when the code runs at
upl.Form("FILE1").SaveAs filename, the file is not saved into the
directory specified by upl.Path?  I have assigned all
rights(Administrators, Everyone, IUSR_CumpterName...) to that folder
-- "C:\Application\ImportTemplates", the file still can not be saved.
Any thought?

Mon, 05 Sep 2005 01:20:18 GMT

1. Eliminate Islam Now.

2. DBGrid. Prevent Post when moving cursur to another row. How ???

3. (ASP) upload file without SA-FileUP

4. WebClass, Win2K and SA FileUp

5. report ocx not logging on using sa password ????????????????

6. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

7. I am trying to update a record, i am not using data control

8. HELP: wmf and bmp files saved by Ghostview can not be recognized by other software

9. Not Working(file saved as *.vbs)

10. Save As does not release the old file

11. Image file not closed after saving/converting

12. save data ( but not text file)