After 'Request.BinaryRead' ?
Author Message
 After 'Request.BinaryRead' ?

in VBScript ...
    dim xlen = request.totalbytes
    dim xdata = request.binaryread(xlen)
    response.write cint(wdata(0)) --> error!!!!!

after last satement, i can't manipulate each element of safearray xdata.

who knows about byte safearray?

Tue, 17 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 After 'Request.BinaryRead' ?
  See ScriptUtilities at http://www.pstruh.cz. The component is designed for
manipulating with safearray (write and read from file, convert to string,
...)

    With the component you can upload multiple files along with text or
other form fields. Samples contains object with functionality similar to
request.form collection.
  You can use the utility to upload large text fields (>80kB) or convert
between binary and string data too.

  Antonin

--
Antonin Foller
PSTRUH Software, http://www.pstruh.cz

Quote:

>in vbscript ...
>    dim xlen = request.totalbytes
>    dim xdata = request.binaryread(xlen)
>    response.write cint(wdata(0)) --> error!!!!!

>after last satement, i can't manipulate each element of safearray xdata.

>who knows about byte safearray?

Sat, 21 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. After 'Request.BinaryRead' ?

2. 'MY HAIRIEST BUG' TALES: REPEATED REQUEST

3. Macro requests 'OK' confirmation when running

4. Run-time error '-2147221231 (80040111)': Automation error ClassFactory cannot supply requested class

5. 'Boiler-Plate' Menu Code Request

6. Request.BinaryRead and ASP (VBScript)

7. Request.BinaryRead & ASP (VBScript)

8. Request.BinaryRead()

9. JScript and Request.BinaryRead()...

10. How can I access the data in a variant ( Request.BinaryRead( n ) )

11. VB request.binaryread ?

12. What does Request.BinaryRead return?