How to find the name of my computer?
Author Message
 How to find the name of my computer?

My name is musa and I am learning Visual InterDev 6.0. In Visual InterDev
there is a exercise that requers that I put the name of my local computer.
This is not a network but everytime I input the name of my computer in
Visial InterDev, Visual Interdev trys to log on to my service provider and
after it has logged-on. It displays an error message that says it could
not reach my server.

According to the exercise it should not even be trying to log on to my
ISP. But, it should be looking for my virtual root on my local machine.

Can someone help me with this problem please?

Thanks Musa

Fri, 13 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Find Computer name

2. Finding Computer Names on a Network for use with WMI

3. ADSI:GetObject network path not found reading info other than the current computer name

4. Need sample for finding computer names?

5. How to find current computer/machine name?

6. How find name of computer

7. How can I find the computer (brand) name

8. Find Computer Name in VB3

9. Finding the names of computers on the network???

10. Find Computer Name in VB3

11. Finding all the friendly computer names on a LAN

12. How to find computer name?