Maximize window in IE4.0
Author Message
 Maximize window in IE4.0

I need maximize the window of IE using VBScript.
Is it possible?

Thanks

Sat, 11 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Maximize window in IE4.0

In javascript it looks like this (I'm sure vbscript is very similar -
switch: var -> DIM, remove ";"):

   var  li_width, li_height;

   li_width  = screen.width;
   li_height = screen.height;

   window.status = "width=" + li_width + " - height=" + li_height;
   window.resizeTo(li_width, li_height);
   window.moveTo(0,0);

Quote:
> I need maximize the window of IE using VBScript.
> Is it possible?

> Thanks

Sat, 18 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Maximizing IE4 Window

2. How to disable the maximize button for a popup window in IE4/5

3. Minimize, Maximize IE4 or IE5 using VB6 code

4. Minimize, Maximize IE4 or IE5 using VB6 code

5. Minimize, Maximize IE4 or IE5 using VB6 code

6. window.open does not maximize the new window

7. window.open - how to maximize window?

8. Maximizing an MDI Child window Maximizes all MDI Child Windows.

9. Maximize window

10. window.open and maximize ?

11. Maximize a window onload

12. window.open maximized