Can I use combobox in html without any activexcontrol?
Author Message
 Can I use combobox in html without any activexcontrol?

I mean I can both select item and input new value
such as "IE's address bar".
Is there any property can be set on "select" tag?
Thx in advance.

Sat, 08 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Can I use combobox in html without any activexcontrol?
yes you can, however you need to use asp tags to populate the combo. you
cannot populate it using plaing VBScript.
abhijit

Quote:
> I mean I can both select item and input new value
> such as "IE's address bar".
> Is there any property can be set on "select" tag?
> Thx in advance.

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HOW to add VALUES to COMBOBOX (HTML SELECT)at run time on CLIENT SIDE using VBSCRIPT

2. I need help embedding one HTML doc into another without using frames

3. Focus on ActiveX Control Combobox in HTML Form

4. ComboBox in html page

5. Unable to databind html combobox to xml data island

6. ComboBox dependent on another ComboBox

7. How to send HTML email from outlook client without using CDONTS

8. Launching default browser without using html file

9. try catch from ActiveXControl

10. Create Windows in VBScript without HTML?

11. ActiveX control in WSH without HTML?

12. using CDO and CDONTS without SMTP