<BGSOUND> question
Author Message
 <BGSOUND> question

Does anyone know a way of detecting if wave/midi file in <BGSOUND> finished
playing? Is there an event for that? I am trying to make a page which plays
a sound when opened, and as soon as the sound finishes playing I need it to
do something else. The problem is that the sound file itself is different
every time and there is no way of knowing in advance on how long it will
take to play it. Thank you for your help.

Mon, 15 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 <BGSOUND> question
Hi Adm,

Try:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<BGSOUND SRC="C:\TEMP\WELCOME.WAV" LOOP="1
onreadystatechange="VBScript:Foo()">
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<SCRIPT  LANGUAGE="VBScript">
Sub Foo()
   MsgBox "Event fired"
End Sub
</SCRIPT>
 </BODY>
 </HTML>

Nic Roche
Net Extra
www.extra.net.au

Quote:
> Does anyone know a way of detecting if wave/midi file in <BGSOUND>
finished
> playing? Is there an event for that? I am trying to make a page which
plays
> a sound when opened, and as soon as the sound finishes playing I need it
> do something else. The problem is that the sound file itself is different
> every time and there is no way of knowing in advance on how long it will
> take to play it. Thank you for your help.

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. --------<<<<<<MONEY>>>>>>--------- id 9543

3. HELP >>>>>>WIN API <<<<<<<<<<

6. <<<<HELP- OLE container Control>>>>>>>>>

7. VB5<->RDO2<->ODBC<->ORACLE Procedure Problem

8. <<<Cneck Box>>>

9. <<<Gif Files>>>

10. <<<CD ROM>>>

11. <<<Win32Api.TXT>>>