writing ASP script output into a html file
Author Message
 writing ASP script output into a html file

Hi...

Can someone help me with my problem ?
I want to write the whole output of an ASP/VBScript File into a static html
file automatic.
Is there a possibility to redirect the the default output stream to a file ?

thanx  .. Thomas Finke (berlin/germany)

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 22:55:13 GMT
 writing ASP script output into a html file

Quote:

?

> thanx  .. Thomas Finke (berlin/germany)

By using the technique described here:

http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2173

you can add some FileSystemObject code to write the output from an ASP page
to an HTML file.

HTH-Jon

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:08:30 GMT
 writing ASP script output into a html file
Thank you...

but is there a way to do this without using third party controls ?

Tom

Quote:

> > Hi...

> > Can someone help me with my problem ?
> > I want to write the whole output of an ASP/VBscript File into a static
> html
> > file automatic.
> > Is there a possibility to redirect the the default output stream to a
file
> ?

> > thanx  .. Thomas Finke (berlin/germany)

> By using the technique described here:

> http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2173

> you can add some FileSystemObject code to write the output from an ASP
page
> to an HTML file.

> HTH-Jon

Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:16:15 GMT
 writing ASP script output into a html file

Quote:

> Thank you...

> but is there a way to do this without using third party controls ?

None of the code examples on that page use any 3rd party controls, not even the 2 mentioned at the top of the page...  They all illustrate the use of MS XML components.

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 08:56:46 GMT

1. How to get TP

2. InterBase for Linux

3. Output HTML (asp) to a file???

4. ASP writing to HTML log file...

5. writing whole asp page into an html file

6. ASP writing to HTML log file...

7. BDE 4.51 and Incorrect DATE

8. Problem with scripts inside an HTML written with write()on IE5

9. output response.write to a specific cell in an ASP page

10. Z80 assembler in TP

11. Need help editing an Input file (text) and writing the to a new, altered Output file