Another Scripting Dictionary question
Author Message
 Another Scripting Dictionary question

I was following the privious messages concerning the use of the scripting
dictionary, but still have another question:

I am writing an intranet application to be used by many users, and would
like to use the scripting dictionary in client based code.  The question
comes down to this...

How do I distribute the scrrun.dll from within my web application?

I do not want to have to have all the users run this install from MS just to
get this to work.  There has to be a way to distributre the DLL from an asp
page, but the only construct I have seen is via the codebase tag of an
object.

Any ideas?

Thanks
Rick

Fri, 27 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. dictionary performance - single dictionary vs. multiple dictionaries

2. Atten: Larry Serflaten - Re: Dictionary Questions, Questions, Questions

3. scripting.dictionary

4. An equivalent to Scripting.Dictionary

5. scripting.dictionary fails

6. Reading from a scripting dictionary?

7. Problem with application level Scripting.Dictionary

8. scripting.dictionary

9. Enumerating the Dictionary scripting object !!!

10. CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary")

11. Scripting.Dictionary

12. Scripting.Dictionary object to IMAGE field