VBScript with IP Ultra Monitor 2000
Author Message
 VBScript with IP Ultra Monitor 2000

Hi.

I use IP Ultra Monitor 2000 to control my network and there is an option to
run a vb script after an event, I tried doing it but with no success, the
program tries to run the script but kicks me out

Anyone got any experience with it ????

Sun, 13 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Windows 2000/NT Event log monitoring

2. Windows 2000/NT Event log monitoring

3. need help writing server monitor script for windows 2000 and win nt 4 using wsh

4. Windows 2000 Performance Monitor

5. Windows 2000/NT Event log monitoring

6. TCP/IP Address (Windows 2000)

7. Looking for a simple TCP/IP Port Monitor for Windows NT or 95/98

8. Print job monitoring and office 2000

9. How to monitor/track inputs in Word 2000?

10. Writing VB apps that use performance monitor in Windows 2000

11. PPt 2000 and 2 monitor problem

12. Update DNS Host IP in a Zone - Windows 2000 Server