Changing Printer Setup within the browser with VB Script
Author Message
 Changing Printer Setup within the browser with VB Script

I am looking for a way to change the printer margins,
headers and footers from within the browser using
VBScript temporarly for printing html forms.

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 02:31:56 GMT
 Changing Printer Setup within the browser with VB Script
You can't..there is a free COM object that you can place on your page which does give access, but then your users have to accept the
installation.

Sorry for the life of me I cannot remember what it is...will post again if I remember

Quote:

> I am looking for a way to change the printer margins,
> headers and footers from within the browser using
> vbscript temporarly for printing html forms.

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 08:01:23 GMT
 Changing Printer Setup within the browser with VB Script
Have a look at

http://www.meadroid.com/scriptx/docs/printdoc.htm?static

Quote:

> I am looking for a way to change the printer margins,
> headers and footers from within the browser using
> vbscript temporarly for printing html forms.

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 08:03:47 GMT
 Changing Printer Setup within the browser with VB Script
ScriptX from www.meadroid.com

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> You can't..there is a free COM object that you can place on your page which does give access, but then your users have to accept the
> installation.

> Sorry for the life of me I cannot remember what it is...will post again if I remember

> > I am looking for a way to change the printer margins,
> > headers and footers from within the browser using
> > vbscript temporarly for printing html forms.

Sat, 04 Sep 2004 11:52:44 GMT

1. >>BDE SQL Group By Clause Bug ?<<

2. change printer from within a VB module within Access 2000

3. VB : Change Url of an activated browser within VB

4. Printer Changes within VB5

5. Changing the Windows Default Printer within Visual Basic

6. CGI Script Call from within VB Script

7. Installing applications through VB-Login script with setup.iss

8. DB Grid - column widths

9. convert string[1] to

10. Grid - does it exist.

11. Printer Changes within VB5

12. Change Page Setup - specific printer