VB Fire (This is a malicious code until proven otherwise )
Author Message
 VB Fire (This is a malicious code until proven otherwise )

What Kind of Exe is this ? Some Trojan ? or Virus ?

I tried running it on my home computer.
It doesn't have any screen interaction...
Clealy this is a malicious code until proven otherwise.

Vikramjit Singh

Sun, 09 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB Fire (This is a malicious code until proven otherwise )

Quote:

>What Kind of Exe is this ? Some Trojan ? or Virus ?

>I tried running it on my home computer.
>It doesn't have any screen interaction...
>Clealy this is a malicious code until proven otherwise.

>Vikramjit Singh

Daring Person Vikramjit.  I wouldn't of had run it even on a test machine.

Tim Campbell

Sun, 23 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB Fire (This is a malicious code until proven otherwise )

2. Help! Malicious Code Opening IE Windows

3. Urgent: Firing off Access Reports in VB code

4. help in vb.net (dynamic or otherwise)

5. help in vb.net -dynamic or otherwise

6. Setting Clocks on Network via VB or otherwise?

7. How do you sense the presence or otherwise of Novell Networking from VB

8. I am looking for a few lines of VB code

10. pausing code until query completes

11. pause code until event

12. Pausing code until a form is closed?