VBScript MSGBOX() Title
Author Message
 VBScript MSGBOX() Title

okay, now that 've built my entire application, powers that be want to
remove the VBScript: part of the msgbox... is this possible? how?

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 03:25:39 GMT
 VBScript MSGBOX() Title
The "VBScript: " prefix in the title bar of a MsgBox can't be removed in an IE hosted page (says so right in the MsgBox documentation Remarks section).

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> okay, now that 've built my entire application, powers that be want to
> remove the VBSCRIPT: part of the msgbox... is this possible? how?

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 10:17:15 GMT
 VBScript MSGBOX() Title
I've never understood this, on some versions of IE you don't get the
'VBScript', on some you do it seems random. We have a variety of versions
from 5 to 6 and I can't work out the pattern.
Joe

The "VBScript: " prefix in the title bar of a MsgBox can't be removed in an
IE hosted page (says so right in the MsgBox documentation Remarks section).

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> okay, now that 've built my entire application, powers that be want to
> remove the VBSCRIPT: part of the msgbox... is this possible? how?

Mon, 26 Jul 2004 17:10:08 GMT
 VBScript MSGBOX() Title
AFAIK, it's a function of the version of vbscript.dll, not necessarily IE.  I don't recall what version of vbscript first imposed this restriction...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> I've never understood this, on some versions of IE you don't get the
> 'VBScript', on some you do it seems random. We have a variety of versions
> from 5 to 6 and I can't work out the pattern.
> Joe

> The "VBScript: " prefix in the title bar of a MsgBox can't be removed in an
> IE hosted page (says so right in the MsgBox documentation Remarks section).

> --
> Michael Harris
> Microsoft.MVP.Scripting
> --

> > okay, now that 've built my entire application, powers that be want to
> > remove the VBSCRIPT: part of the msgbox... is this possible? how?

Tue, 27 Jul 2004 01:37:43 GMT

1. database help?

2. Looking for a way to keep user from deleting SOME records

3. VBScript MsgBox Title

4. ? Get rid of VBScript title in msgbox (client Side VBScript)

5. Title only in title bar of msgbox

6. OnColumnMoved Event

7. Help on Inputting Menus

8. "Vbscript" appears on msgBox title