Scrolling VBScripts no longer work! Can anyone help?
Author Message
 Scrolling VBScripts no longer work! Can anyone help?

Hello!

I've always used a simple VBScript for my webpages and Outlook Express
stationery that scrolls the entire background picture.  Now that I've
upgraded to Internet Explorer 5.0 it doesn't work anymore!  Does anyone know
where I can find an updated scrolling VBScript that will work with the new
IE 5.0?  I've searched everywhere, but IE 5.0 is so new I can't find any
sites on the subject.

Thanks,
Lonnie  :)

Sun, 09 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please help me work out this Java picture scroll

2. tiny text scroll function not working, please help

3. RedHat7.2: LPR+Ghostscript printing no longer works (please help)

4. VBScripts no longer working after moving to 2nd server

5. window.scroll() not working in IE?

6. GSView 2.7: anti-alias no longer working with GS5.99

7. Working with long strings

8. Scripting no longer works

9. How to show a long during work ?

10. Q:%COMSPEC% w/long file names won't work

11. Excel ActiveXObject no longer works for OfficeXP???

12. ghostscript 6.0, anyone got bjc800 working correctly?