How to automate Outlook with email attachment from ASP Clinet using vb SCRIPT
Author Message
 How to automate Outlook with email attachment from ASP Clinet using vb SCRIPT

I am trying to automate outlook with file attachement from ASP Client in IE
5.X Can anyone let me know how to achieve this. How can I sent email with
attachments using Outlook.
I dont want to send Emails through server. I want to use client's Settings

Arsh

Tue, 07 Oct 2003 07:05:13 GMT
 How to automate Outlook with email attachment from ASP Clinet using vb SCRIPT
You can't automate Outlook from client side script without explicit permission from the end user.
As an ActiveX component that is *not* marked safe for scripting, it falls into the same class as
trying to access the client file system or read the client registry...

--
Michael Harris
Microsoft.MVP.Scripting

> I am trying to automate outlook with file attachement from ASP Client in IE
> 5.X Can anyone let me know how to achieve this. How can I sent email with
> attachments using Outlook.
> I dont want to send Emails through server. I want to use client's Settings

> Arsh

Tue, 07 Oct 2003 08:18:12 GMT

1. Working on the Paradox file server

2. How to automate Outlook with email attachment from ASP Clinet using vb SCRIPT

3. HELP:Automated email from access using outlook

4. Using outlook 2000 for automated email

5. How to save email attachment using Outlook

6. Using MAPI and Outlook to send email attachments?

7. Automated Email w/ attachments

8. HELP: How to mesure how long a key is held down

9. How to default input to a file?

10. Automating Saving Outlook Attachments

11. I want to add attachments to emails in outlook

12. Automate Email .csv attachments