frame Refresh
Author Message
 frame Refresh

is it possible when one frame in a framset loads it then automatically
refreshes another frame in the frameset,

eg. say I load up the centerframe, can it then refresh the topframe
automatically?

if so please can someone help me out here

Thanks

Angus

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 03:06:46 GMT
 frame Refresh

I found it thanks

This is located in all the Center Frames, and each time a new center frame
is called it automatically reloads the topFrame
<SCRIPT LANGUAGE="JavaScript">
<!--//
parent.topFrame.document.location.reload();
//-->
</SCRIPT>

Thanks for all you help guys

Angus

Quote:
> is it possible when one frame in a framset loads it then automatically
> refreshes another frame in the frameset,

> eg. say I load up the centerframe, can it then refresh the topframe
> automatically?

> if so please can someone help me out here

> Thanks

> Angus

Sun, 23 Feb 2003 07:58:10 GMT

1. jscript - frames - refresh

2. frame refresh from popup

3. Frames refresh

4. Frame Refresh

5. frame.refresh() ?? not working

6. Frame Refresh

7. Hidden Frame Refresh. How?

8. Help to Refresh a frame from another frame

9. refreshing a frame from another frame

10. 'refresh' button will refresh which frame if I have 3 frames?

11. Refreshing across frames

12. Refreshing one frame from another.