Hiding toolbar/statusbar, etc from vbscript or jscript
Author Message
 Hiding toolbar/statusbar, etc from vbscript or jscript

Hi,

I'm using IE4 and would like to hide the toolbar, statusbar, etc. so that
the user can't override my app's navigation interface.  I know that I can
execute a window.open and turn off these entities but this leaves behind a
window which can be closed but the user is prompted with "is it ok to close
the window?"

Any suggestions?

TIA,

Shane

Mon, 23 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hiding the toolbar, statusbar, and URL in IE4 w/ vbscript

2. Hiding the menubar, toolbar, etc.?

3. Hide MenuBar, Toolbar etc. on Current Window

4. How to hide Menubar, toolbar, scrollbars using Jscript

5. Change menubar, statusbar, toolbar visibility in Internet Explorer

6. Removing menubar, toolbar, statusbar and location combo from IE 5

7. Removing menubar, toolbar, statusbar and location combo from IE 5

8. Change menubar, statusbar, toolbar visibility in Internet Explorer

9. Hide Statusbar

10. How to turn off toolbar, address bar, etc

11. Configuring toolbar etc ..

12. Hide toolbar?