Create and Edit Files from WSH using VBScript
Author Message
 Create and Edit Files from WSH using VBScript

All,

Am I missing something very obvious ?? I do not see how I can edit or create
a file using VBScript and WSH (Windows Scripting Host).

Any ideas ??

Rgds
Chris West

Sat, 03 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Create and Edit Files from WSH using VBScript

Hi there,

WSH is not an editing environment.  Write your scripts in whatever editor
you like.

Eric

Quote:

>All,

>Am I missing something very obvious ?? I do not see how I can edit or
create
>a file using VBScript and WSH (Windows Scripting Host).

>Any ideas ??

>Rgds
>Chris West

Sat, 03 Jun 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating and editing Access databases using WSH and VBscript

2. Is there Any way of knowing latest file created in folder using wsh

3. Using wsh to edit reg

4. Using VI to edit WSH in color

5. Using wsh to edit reg

6. Setting Access public variable using vbscript/WSH

7. Using .NET objects from vbscript/WSH

8. Trouble connecting to server using WSH and vbscript

9. using WSH/VBscript commands inside a webpage

10. Detect OS in WSH using VBScript

11. Detect OS in WSH using VBscript

12. Problem using VBScript via WSH for logins