Week number
Author Message
 Week number

Hello!

I am looking for a way to get the week number for a given date. I also need
do the opposite, a function that given a year and week number, returns the
date for the first day of the week. Anyone has any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Jan Lundqvist

Sat, 28 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Week number
For your first task, that would be the "datepart" function.

For the second task, you'll have to roll your own.  This isn't a really hard
function to write though.

Eric

Quote:
> Hello!

> I am looking for a way to get the week number for a given date. I also
need
> do the opposite, a function that given a year and week number, returns the
> date for the first day of the week. Anyone has any ideas?

> Thanks in advance,

> Jan Lundqvist

Sat, 28 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Week number
For your first task, that would be the "datepart" function.

For the second task, you'll have to roll your own.  This isn't a really hard
function to write though.

Eric

Quote:
> Hello!

> I am looking for a way to get the week number for a given date. I also
need
> do the opposite, a function that given a year and week number, returns the
> date for the first day of the week. Anyone has any ideas?

> Thanks in advance,

> Jan Lundqvist

Sat, 28 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Week number
Hmm, thinking about this a little more, it should be easy to do your second
task with the "DateAdd" function.

Eric

Quote:
> For your first task, that would be the "datepart" function.

> For the second task, you'll have to roll your own.  This isn't a really
hard
> function to write though.

> Eric

> > Hello!

> > I am looking for a way to get the week number for a given date. I also
> need
> > do the opposite, a function that given a year and week number, returns
the
> > date for the first day of the week. Anyone has any ideas?

> > Thanks in advance,

> > Jan Lundqvist

Sun, 29 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting the Week Number from a date

2. convert from week number to actual date?

3. Week number

4. Week Number

5. Week Number

6. vbscript for "Week Number"

7. Week number and DateDiff

8. Week number

9. Week numbers

10. Date for week number

11. Postscript Calendar Program (Week Number needed)

12. How to Smarten the Week Number