Why should I use VBScript
Author Message
 Why should I use VBScript

I would like to know the advantages on using VBScript to
make WEB applications. Doesn't ASP or Java/JavaScript
supply everything we need ? Is VbScript really nice ? Tell
me your experience. Thank ya.

* Sent from AltaVista http://www.*-*-*.com/ Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Why should I use VBScript
In general most people (including myself) prefer VBScript over
Jscript/Javascript because its easier. However Jscript overs some limited
compatibilty with netscape whereas VBScript has none so its Jscript if your
trying to do client side stuff.

Personally if you have the set up then you would be mad not to use
server-side ASP and VBScript because its easy(ier) and browser independent.

Dominic Marks

Thu, 18 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Why why why why?

2. WHY, WHY, WHY!!!!!

3. why why why why

4. Why Why Why

5. ActiveX wont deploy to Win 2K - why, Why WHY

6. VB6 ListView: Why oh why oh why...

7. Why, Why, Why!!!!!!!!!!!

8. !Excel/VB: why why why?

9. Why,Why,Why are javabeans completely ignored?

10. VB6 ListView: Why oh why oh why...

11. Why IE5.5 had an class error when using ALPHA property

12. Why cant is user RegRead to read multiple keys using a for each