Logic Problems
Author Message
 Logic Problems

I have an HTML form under IE with the following input fields: BHN, ENG and OAN
I am using VBScript to handle the error checking of the form fields.
Any combination of the form fields must be filled out... BHN or ENG or OAN

Wed, 28 Jul 2004 04:33:01 GMT
 Logic Problems
Hi Caine ,

1) you logic is good in seeing that feild are filled or not
2) then search the content of the feild in ("BHN"."ENG"."OAN") through
arrays etc

Hope this helps
Hemant

--
Hemant Verma
Project Leader

Quote:
> I have an HTML form under IE with the following input fields: BHN, ENG and
OAN
> I am using VBScript to handle the error checking of the form fields.
> Any combination of the form fields must be filled out... BHN or ENG or OAN

Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:10:28 GMT

1. type casting (objects)

2. Display Image Type from MS SQL

3. TechTips: Is "third normal form" really best?

4. With BPW 7.0, how to Exec another program?

5. Server/socket code for BTP7

6. Q:Allocating memory in protected mode.

7. Delphi:Way to access main forms variables?

8. Copying Tables

9. scripting logic problem, need help

10. Last Try... Logic Problems

11. a pesky file closing logic problem...

12. logic problem with if then or select case