sleep function
Author Message
 sleep function

How can I use sleep function on a HTML page?
When I use it in a vbs file it works good (WScript.Sleep 300)
I don't know how to crate object WScript
I tried to type
set ws = CreateObject("WScript")
and then ws.sleep but it's not working

Help me please

Dino

Fri, 09 Dec 2005 17:04:54 GMT
 sleep function
I have no idea but ...
Isn't enough for you using the methods window.setInterval and/or window.setTimeout?

Quote:
> How can I use sleep function on a HTML page?
> When I use it in a vbs file it works good (WScript.Sleep 300)
> I don't know how to crate object WScript
> I tried to type
> set ws = CreateObject("WScript")
> and then ws.sleep but it's not working

> Help me please

> Dino

Sun, 11 Dec 2005 19:48:40 GMT

1. Multi user application

2. The weekly FAQ item about the Pascal newsgroups' reorganization

3. Re Detect ColWidthChange

4. pascal opdracht

5. How do I pack a DBASE table in Delphi ?????

6. Database components - where I can get them? (empty)

7. Sleep function in vbscript????

8. sleep function

9. Sleep function

10. Sleep Function & FileSystemObject