Restricting a Link to a specific URL Address in code
Author Message
 Restricting a Link to a specific URL Address in code

I have an application that allows the user to Click on a button which links to a
pre-defined URL Address.   How could I have IE5 or IE55 read this address and re-
route user to an Address that prohibits access to an unauthorized URL Address?

Security setting for restricted sites in IE doesn't help.  I believe this has to
be done in code.

Anybody!  Please advise...

thx,

Thu, 31 Jul 2003 22:43:45 GMT

1. Restrict access via code to URL Address link in IE5 or IE55

2. link to specific URL

3. restricting printing to specific hosts

4. Extract URL Links from Page, Navigate to these URL's and Extract E-Mail

5. restrict the mouse in a specific area

6. Using Outlook's Restrict and Filter Functions for email addresses

7. Using Outlook's Restrict and Filter Functions for email addresses

8. BUG: Problem using the Restrict method in Office 2000 VBA code

9. Open web page and go to a specific url

10. Launch def browser to a specific URL??

11. How to launch an IE5 window and then populate it with a specific URL

12. Opening a web browser at a specific url with vb