FAQ about VBScript
Author Message
 FAQ about VBScript

Hello everyone,
                          I have to know some general questions regarding to
the ASP. I appreciate that anyone could answer my questions.

Thanks in advance.

1. What are the differences and reasons between the usage of Visual Basic
and VBScript?

2. Why is the main reason and purpose for using VBScript to develop ASP
pages instead of JavaScript. (less usage) ?

-Rajah.

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 FAQ about VBScript
The main reason and purpose for using VBScript is popularity and more
simpler than JScript
And MS supports VBS : Office applications, etc etc.. VBS is Microsoft's own
script

> Hello everyone,
>                           I have to know some general questions regarding
> the ASP. I appreciate that anyone could answer my questions.

> Thanks in advance.

> 1. What are the differences and reasons between the usage of Visual Basic
> and VBScript?

> 2. Why is the main reason and purpose for using VBScript to develop ASP
> pages instead of JavaScript. (less usage) ?

> -Rajah.

Mon, 22 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating a FAQ with VBScript

2. VBScript/ActiveX Control FAQ

3. on the web: Gamma FAQ and Colour FAQ

4. Gamma FAQ and Colour FAQ

5. VbScript documentation/resources/FAQ

6. VBScript FAQ

7. VBScript FAQ?

8. VBScript FAQ

9. WSH FAQ now includes VBScript tips

10. New Word FAQ site - brief FAQ

11. FAQ NEEDED: I am looking for API faq

12. VBScript in a VBScript...Help