Imbedding Internet Relay Chat (IRC) in VB
Author Message
 Imbedding Internet Relay Chat (IRC) in VB

Hello, I was wondering if anyone knew of a resource/how-to for embedding an
IRC chat into an ASP webpage using VBScript.  I have my own server setup,
but I don't want users connecting from just any client.  Any help is
appreciated!
Thanks
Shane

Fri, 13 Feb 2004 23:14:16 GMT

1. D1-Oracle-Tquery-Dbgrid edit gives 'couldnt perform edit cos another user changed record

2. Delphi Programmer - Sacramento, CA Area

3. Imbedding Internet Relay Chat (IRC) in VBScript

4. Imbedding Internet Relay Chat (IRC) in JScript

5. IRC Internet Relay Chat and Visual Basic

6. Winsock controll and internett relay chat (irc)

7. Direct/IRC Internet Chat

8. Official VB Chat #visualbasic at irc.ais.net

9. Looking for VB chat groups (irc)

10. New IRC Chat Software in VB