Calling a VBScript function from a host VB application
Author Message
 Calling a VBScript function from a host VB application

I am writing a Visual Basic application which includes the Web Browser
control, my question is can my VB application make a call to a specific
VBScript function or sub stored in an HTML page which the Web Browser
control is currently displaying ?

Thanks in advance

Steve Wilkinson

Mon, 20 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Calling a VBScript function from a host VB application

Try including the VBScript Library in your project and checking the Object
Browser.
--
_________
Justin Rogers, CEO DigiTec Web Consultants

Quote:
> I am writing a Visual Basic application which includes the Web Browser
> control, my question is can my VB application make a call to a specific
> VBScript function or sub stored in an HTML page which the Web Browser
> control is currently displaying ?

> Thanks in advance

> Steve Wilkinson

Sun, 26 Dec 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calling a VBScript function from a host VB application

2. **IMPORTANT** - Hosting VBScript in a VB Application

3. VBScript - Calling Word VB functions

4. ?Calling VBScript function in VB code

5. call a VBscript function from VB

6. make Remote-Host call a function

7. Calling Windows Script Host Objects from VB

8. Calling Windows Script Host Objects from VB

9. Calling VB function from jscript/vbscript?

10. I need to call C function in a VB application

11. calling VB-script in HTML file from my application

12. VBScript access to host application