Getting currently loaded URL.
Author Message
 Getting currently loaded URL.

Hi,
    I am interested in getting the complete path of the current page using
VBScript but cannot figure out how? Please help.

TIA.
Soumik Sarkar

Fri, 06 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting currently loaded URL.

You can read the  'document.location.href'  property

Stefan

Quote:

> Hi,
>     I am interested in getting the complete path of the current page using
> vbscript but cannot figure out how? Please help.

> TIA.
> Soumik Sarkar

Sat, 07 Oct 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. URL, Getting the url using asp

2. Capturing URl of the currently open Page

3. How to findout currently open URL in IE

4. asking postscript-printer for currently loaded fonts

5. Getting the name of the function currently running

6. jsscript: getting userinfo of user currently logged on

7. word macro to use HTTP Post to send currently loaded word file

8. Using CreateObject to Access the currently loaded MS Project file

9. Determining the currently loaded form instances at runtime

10. Getting the currently highlighted Item

11. Getting what file is currently operated (like an Antivirus scanner)

12. Getting username of currently logged on useron remote NT box