VBScript and JScript???
Author Message
 VBScript and JScript???

Hi,
I have this problem:

I have link(s). Something like <a href="javascipt:MyFunction(param)"

Quote:
>mylink</a>

This works ok, but I want this to be VBScript function and I don't know what
to write after href in order to run it.

If I write href="vbscript:myfunction" I get "type mismatch".

Pls help  it's really emergence

Sat, 01 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 VBScript and JScript???
Emil,

Try:

--
Nic Roche
Net Extra

Quote:
> Hi,
> I have this problem:

> I have link(s). Something like <a href="javascipt:MyFunction(param)"
> >mylink</a>

> This works ok, but I want this to be VBScript function and I don't know
what
> to write after href in order to run it.

> If I write href="vbscript:myfunction" I get "type mismatch".

> Pls help  it's really emergence

Wed, 05 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. VBScript of JScript??

2. vbscript and jscript

3. Hiding toolbar/statusbar, etc from vbscript or jscript

4. Using VBScript with JScript as default

5. Calling VBScript in JScript

6. convert from vbscript to jscript

7. Converting VBScript to JScript

8. How Can I translate this vbscript to Jscript

9. Server Side VBScript and JScript sharing variables?

10. vbscript to jscript question

11. Help with VBScript-->JScript !!

12. Converting VBScript to JScript