registary and mdb files in hta format
Author Message
 registary and mdb files in hta format

Hi,

I would like to convert an app I made in vb which uses the registry and an
mdb database (via the data control) to hta format. Does anyone know how to
read and write their own registry settings in hta format (in the same way as
getsetting and setsetting)? Or if the data control works in hta format? Or
if I should not even try as it wont work?

Thanks,

Ed Ross
The Agent LaunchPad                     AgentVision
http://www.*-*-*.com/   http://www.*-*-*.com/

Wed, 05 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Converting MDB Format Files to ASCII

2. Converting a delimited text file to .mdb format

3. Export/Saving a MDB file to other dbase formats

4. date/time format and datagrid with .mdb file

5. Save an ADO Recordset to file in Access 2000 mdb format

6. Concatinate .mdb files into single .mdb file

7. date/time format and datagrid with .mdb file

8. Importing text file to MDB format

9. Copy data from MDB on LAN to MDB on web server

10. export data from local txt file to .mdb file on server

11. registary ?

12. Using mdb reference is allowed only from mdb file