Windows Explorer COM access for icon positions
Author Message
 Windows Explorer COM access for icon positions

How do I get and set an icon's current position (X,Y) from Windows Explorer?
VBScript or JScript examples would be fine.

/Per

Sun, 02 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Where can I get Windows Explorer Icons from?

2. Get Windows Explorer Icon

3. List Files with Icons like the Windows Explorer

4. Project explorer icon clicked, but no project explorer appear

5. Need Information - Explorer Bar like in Windows Explorer/Outlook Express

6. accessing variables between windows in explorer

7. Access the Windows Explorer to select folder

8. Windows Explorer-like Mutiple picks in Access 97?

9. Access and Windows Explorer Tree

10. how kill the windows explorer in windows 2000.

11. Integrating to Windows Explorer and Windows 2000

12. Save icon position on desktop