HowDoI get client Excel app in Browser frame ?
Author Message
 HowDoI get client Excel app in Browser frame ?

How Do get a Client excel app into a Browser (as opposed to it's own)
window/Frame ?

<SCRIPT LANGUAGE=VBScript>
    dim app
    set app = createobject("Excel.Application")
    app.Visible = true

pops it up as another application, but I'd like to get it into the browser
itself.

Mon, 13 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HowDoI get client Excel app in Browser frame ?
If you simply reference the .xls file, it will open in the browser if you
have Excel on your machine.

Is this what you're trying to do?

Effrem Norwood
Managing Partner
Neoa Resources, Ltd.

Quote:
> How Do get a Client excel app into a Browser (as opposed to it's own)
> window/Frame ?

> <SCRIPT LANGUAGE=VBScript>
>     dim app
>     set app = createobject("Excel.Application")
>     app.Visible = true

> pops it up as another application, but I'd like to get it into the browser
> itself.

Mon, 13 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 HowDoI get client Excel app in Browser frame ?
Well, sort of - but I'd like  to avoid the extra message & click. I've
generated the spreadsheet on-the-fly after the last user interraction, and
I'd like to slap it into the browser without requiring any further user
clicking.

getting closer though........

and thanks, by the way.

Quote:
> If you simply reference the .xls file, it will open in the browser if you
> have Excel on your machine.

> Is this what you're trying to do?

> Effrem Norwood
> Managing Partner
> Neoa Resources, Ltd.

> > How Do get a Client excel app into a Browser (as opposed to it's own)
> > window/Frame ?

> > <SCRIPT LANGUAGE=VBScript>
> >     dim app
> >     set app = createobject("Excel.Application")
> >     app.Visible = true

> > pops it up as another application, but I'd like to get it into the
browser
> > itself.

Fri, 17 May 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. getting query string from frame in jscript and getting frame name from another frame

2. Getting Email from a client browser using vbscript.

3. ADO VB App gets 430 error on clients P/C

4. Need Help getting VB app to Telnet using VT52 or better to HP client

5. Excel inside Browser inside VB App

6. Launch app on Server to client, from client

7. Parsing Excel file in a browser window and Excel menubar

8. open doc/excel file in frame with Word/Excel menubar

9. Urgent - Check the installation of EXCEL or EXCEL Viewer on Client

10. Getting Client's IP Address on Client Side

11. Urgent - Check the installation of EXCEL or EXCEL Viewer on Client

12. VB app vs. same app in a browser