A question only for expert!!!
Author Message
 A question only for expert!!!

May I use an ActiveX grid control in a web page and store datas inserted
into the grid to an access database using SQL in a .idc file?
I'd like to store information inserted in a grid control to a
database,possibly trying to use grid like a normal database table, the
database is in a server and so I must use Internet Information Server and
idc files to make SQL questions etc..
Thank you for your help!!

Tue, 11 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Another question for the experts!!

2. question for an expert?

3. VB questions for the Experts: Complete NULL record.....

4. 2 Questions For The Experts

5. QueSTioN FoR THe eXPeRTs : can this be done???

6. 2 Questions For The Experts

7. Question for the experts (ActiveX DLL's without references)

8. Easy question for the experts

9. VB questions for the Experts: Complete NULL record.....

10. Questions for VB4 Experts: Fake MDI

11. One more time for this question for you experts

12. Question for API expert