HasAccess and directories doesn't work
Author Message
 HasAccess and directories doesn't work

Hi Peeps,

has anyone else noticed that the MSWC.PermissionChecker object doesn't work
on directories?

I've been using it and HasAccess() on files for a little while now (in some
ASP code) and it's worked like a charm (once I got the MS patch to stop IIS4
loosing track of the Auth User).

But it always seems to return false when I use it on directories.

Am I really going to have to put a flag file in each dir, just to figure out
if a user is allowed to enter it!

BTW please CC: to my email as I don't hang around in here very often...

Later'ish
Craig

Sun, 14 Sep 2003 10:27:42 GMT

1. Knowing the value of the cuurent field

2. fRefreshLinks Doesn't work if path doesn't exist

3. 'history' command doesn't work

4. Why LoadPicture() works on local pathes and doesn't work on the URLS

5. works / doesn't work, why?

6. Access97, system.mdw

7. using tpu's in microsoft c

8. Re Interfacing with Word

9. 2 apostrophe fix doesn't work for just 's

10. Windows Service Calling VB6 dll doesn't work but works with VB6

11. IE3 doesn't work after working with webbrowser control

12. Work Around doesn't work for RichTextBox