Exchange Scripting with VB Script
Author Message
 Exchange Scripting with VB Script

    All I need to do know is how to open a form using code....there doesn't
seem to be any help anywhere for this.  I am using the scripting that comes
with the newest release of exchange (VB Script) and I want an outlook form
to automatically open when a new form arrives in a specific folder.  Anyone
have any ideas?!

Public Sub Folder_OnMessageCreated
    (What goes in here???)
End Sub

Cheers,

Sun, 02 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Exchange Scripting with VB Script
The problem with this is that Event Scripts run on the server.
Quote:

>    All I need to do know is how to open a form using code....there doesn't
>seem to be any help anywhere for this.  I am using the scripting that comes
>with the newest release of exchange (VB Script) and I want an outlook form
>to automatically open when a new form arrives in a specific folder.  Anyone
>have any ideas?!

>Public Sub Folder_OnMessageCreated
>    (What goes in here???)
>End Sub

>Cheers,

Sun, 02 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Exchange Scripting with VB Script

2. Passing control from VB to VB Script -- need to access SetFocus in script

3. Problem: proxyaddresses -MS Exchange VB script with multiple Proxyaddresses

4. Exchange Report - VB script

5. VB script and MS Exchange Public Folders

6. Calling one VB Script from another VB Script

7. Outlook Script/VB Script

8. VB Script - Can a running script derive it's own path

9. Adding Contacts using exchange event script....

10. Script to execute on Exchange Server

11. To change an item's message class with an Exchange Server script (solution)

12. To change an item's message class with an Exchange Server script