VBscript & MS Access 2.0
Author Message
 VBscript & MS Access 2.0

I'm writing a web app using asp. My primary DB is an Access 2000 database
however I need to write to an Access 2.0 database to email the results back to
the user(because they have to read Access 2.0).
How do I hook into an Access 2.0 DB from VBScript? I tried using an earlier
provider, but keep getting an error...

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80004005'
Can't open a database created with a previous version of your application.

I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions or tips.
Jeff Gilbert

Mon, 03 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. MS Access 2.0/MS Jet 2.0 Locks

2. VB3 & MS Access 2.0 ...SECURITY

3. VB4 access DB(MS-Access 2.0)

4. Use VBScript to read data from MS-Access to MS-Outlook

5. Error &h80070485 on MS forms 2.0 Control

6. Accessing MS Access application properties within VBScript

7. MS Access & MS Word Automation/Security Issue

8. Accessing Access 2.0 database with VB3, ODBC 2.0 and Microsotf Jet Engine Compatibility Layer

9. Install Access 2.0 Cmpt Layer w/o Access 2.0 for VB 3.0

10. MS Access & Image

11. VBS & MS Access

12. MDB Artisan for MS Access 2000 & 2002