File modified date with vbscript
Author Message
 File modified date with vbscript

I'm trying to have a page load, and check the modified or created date
of a certain file.  I'm having some problems with the syntax and code.
If anyone knows how to write the VBScript to return the file modified
date to a web page, or a text box, please let me know.

Thanks
Your knowledge is appreciated.

Sat, 13 Jan 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. File Creat Date and Modified Date...

2. Modifying the system date with VBScript

3. data's modified date as update's date

4. modify date file (file properties)

5. Change File Modified Date

6. Get Modified date of a file

7. Need to display last modified date for files in web page

8. script to update a file's last modified date

9. script to update a file's last modified date

10. how to write date modified into text file ?

11. Modifying the Last Modified Date and Time

12. Date Modified of a File