Help with "SUBMIT" needed AND text editors.
Author Message
 Help with "SUBMIT" needed AND text editors.

Hi there..
Can anyone help me??

Does anyone have any tips on getting the:
     [document.forms(n)].SUBMIT
command to work using  ie3?? I've developed an application using FP98 and
it's working on ie4 & ie5. I have some users who need to use ie3 and from
time to time the SUBMIT command works. In some pages it doesn't and for the
life of me I can't understand why. Can anyone help?? Are there any really
good references for this sort of VB question?

Further, does anyone know of a text editor that has line numbers? I'm tired
of counting lines to get to where an error occurs!!

Thanks in advance.

Nic Doodson
Consultant
GH Associates (UK) Ltd.

Mon, 15 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need HELP with usage of "inputbox"

2. need some "translation help" from quickbasic

3. need some help with "snapshot" script

4. Need help with a "label"

5. VB-code to perform HTML "submit"

6. Submit Survey Form as "mailto:"

7. Is there a GUI postscript "editor"?

8. "EDITOR or VIEWEW for .ps files"

9. "Windows Script Editor", where are you?

10. Editor question on "Commenting Out"

11. Cannot open the "Visual Basic-Editor"

12. "Macro" in VB Editor