Please Help!!! (Im desperate)
Author Message
 Please Help!!! (Im desperate)

Can anybody PLEASE help me?

I am desperately trying to find out how to get the vb filelistbox,dirlistbox
and drive list boxes into access. What files do I need? How do I install it
into access etc etc
AND/OR
I need a copy of a module with these controls already inserted which I can
use in my ms-Access97 routine.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - if you can help me please contact me as soon as
possible

Many thanks
Steve

Sun, 30 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Please Help!!! (Im desperate)
Hi,
those are intrinsic controls. you always can do at vb a "Control Of Conrols"
that meens you write your own ocx thet take all 3 of them together and after
you compile it to ocx you can take it into Access.
good luck
Best Regards,

        Bar Ofer
        Technologies and Development
        Department Manager
        John Bryce Training Centre
Tel - 972-3-7535760 (direct), ~800 (operator),
Fax - 972-3-7523906,
John bryce building, 4 Hahilazon St.
Ramat-Gan 52520, Israel

Web site: WWW.johnbryce.co.il

Quote:

>Can anybody PLEASE help me?

>I am desperately trying to find out how to get the vb

filelistbox,dirlistbox
Quote:
>and drive list boxes into access. What files do I need? How do I install it
>into access etc etc
>AND/OR
>I need a copy of a module with these controls already inserted which I can
>use in my ms-Access97 routine.

>PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - if you can help me please contact me as soon as
>possible

>Many thanks
>Steve

Sun, 25 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Please Help!!! (Im desperate)
Hi,
those are intrinsic controls. you always can do at vb a "Control Of Conrols"
that meens you write your own ocx thet take all 3 of them together and after
you compile it to ocx you can take it into Access.
good luck
Best Regards,

        Bar Ofer
        Technologies and Development
        Department Manager
        John Bryce Training Centre
Tel - 972-3-7535760 (direct), ~800 (operator),
Fax - 972-3-7523906,
John bryce building, 4 Hahilazon St.
Ramat-Gan 52520, Israel

Web site: WWW.johnbryce.co.il

Quote:

>Can anybody PLEASE help me?

>I am desperately trying to find out how to get the vb

filelistbox,dirlistbox
Quote:
>and drive list boxes into access. What files do I need? How do I install it
>into access etc etc
>AND/OR
>I need a copy of a module with these controls already inserted which I can
>use in my ms-Access97 routine.

>PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - if you can help me please contact me as soon as
>possible

>Many thanks
>Steve

Sun, 25 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Please Help!!! (Im desperate)
Steve,
Look at Dev Ashish's site (see my sig)  for heaps of code to implement these
via API, so you don't get caught in the ocx incompatibility nightmare.
Cheers,
Doug

--
Having fun with Access...
but then, I'm on medication...

Dev Ashish's site & FAQ: http://home.att.net/~dashish
Microsoft support: http://support.microsoft.com/support
News archive: www.deja.com.
--------------
The surest sign for the existence of intelligent life in the
universe is that we have not been contacted.
--------------

Quote:

>Hi,
>those are intrinsic controls. you always can do at vb a "Control Of
Conrols"
>that meens you write your own ocx thet take all 3 of them together and
after
>you compile it to ocx you can take it into Access.
>good luck
>Best Regards,

>        Bar Ofer
>        Technologies and Development
>        Department Manager
>        John Bryce Training Centre
>Tel - 972-3-7535760 (direct), ~800 (operator),
>Fax - 972-3-7523906,
>John bryce building, 4 Hahilazon St.
>Ramat-Gan 52520, Israel

>Web site: WWW.johnbryce.co.il

>>Can anybody PLEASE help me?

>>I am desperately trying to find out how to get the vb
>filelistbox,dirlistbox
>>and drive list boxes into access. What files do I need? How do I install
it
>>into access etc etc
>>AND/OR
>>I need a copy of a module with these controls already inserted which I can
>>use in my ms-Access97 routine.

>>PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - if you can help me please contact me as soon as
>>possible

>>Many thanks
>>Steve

Mon, 26 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please Help!!! (Im desperate)

2. Please Help!!! (Im desperate)

3. Please Help!!! (Im desperate)

4. Please Help!!!(Im desperate)

5. Please Help!!!(Im desperate)

6. PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP, PLEASE HELP,

7. Please Help, Disable FormFeed im PS File

8. Newbie and having difficulties resolving this issue.Please Help Desperate

9. Please Help I'm desperate

10. Im having trouble obtaining domian name. Please Help

11. Using Functions and Subs?? Im new please help

12. praktikum im ausland jobs und praktika im ausland jobs und praktika im ausland 2007 jobvermittlung ehrenamtlich arbeiten im ausland job vermittlung ausland jobboerse arbeit stellenangebote fuer ausland arbeiten im ausland spanien