msgbox Title
Author Message
 msgbox Title

I am working in VisualInterdev 6.  I am displaying a msgbox (which works
just fine in all other aspects) with YesNo buttons and a title.  My title
text displays alright, but it is prefixed with "VBScript: ".  How do I get
rid of that prefix.  Note: "VBScript" is what is displayed if I do not
provide my own title string.  According to MSDN, the application name is
used when the title parameter is omitted.  Is 'VBScript' somehow my default
application name?

--
TIA

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 05:42:30 GMT
 msgbox Title

Quote:

> I am working in VisualInterdev 6.  I am displaying a msgbox (which
> works just fine in all other aspects) with YesNo buttons and a title.
> My title text displays alright, but it is prefixed with "VBScript: ".
> How do I get rid of that prefix.  Note: "VBScript" is what is
> displayed if I do not provide my own title string.  According to
> MSDN, the application name is used when the title parameter is
> omitted.  Is 'VBScript' somehow my default application name?

Get used to it - it will be there unless you use an HTA ... I think.

Bob Barrows

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 07:35:08 GMT

1. VBScript MSGBOX() Title

2. rid msgbox title of "VBScrpit "

3. msgBox Title

4. VBScript MsgBox Title

5. Customizing the msgbox title

6. "Vbscript" appears on msgBox title

7. MsgBox title..

8. MsgBox Title

9. Delphi.Net

10. database help?

11. SVGA-Unit gesucht !!!

12. .REQ: A Delphi or any program that can be used to send files over emails... along with the email.