How can I hide client side VBScript?
Author Message
 How can I hide client side VBScript?

script encoder, or put it in a file

<script language=VBScript src="your file.vbs"></script>
or
<script language=vbscript src="your file.vbs"/>

or encoder your scripts.

Dominic Marks

Wed, 17 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I hide client side VBScript?
I am looking for a way to hide client side VBScript from View Source.
Can anyone help?

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I hide client side VBScript?
Hi, get the Windows Script Encoder from Microsoft.
Regards
Ulf Bolz

Fri, 19 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I hide client side VBScript?
Ulf,

Could you provide a link?  I looked around M$ and all I could find was stuff
pertaining to script for Windows Media...unless that is what you are talking
about???

Thanks,
Pete Dodson

Quote:
> Hi, get the Windows Script Encoder from Microsoft.
> Regards
> Ulf Bolz

> * Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find

related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is
Beautiful

Sun, 21 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 How can I hide client side VBScript?
http://msdn.microsoft.com/scripting

Quote:
> Ulf,

> Could you provide a link?  I looked around M$ and all I could find was
stuff
> pertaining to script for Windows Media...unless that is what you are
talking
> about???

> Thanks,
> Pete Dodson

> > Hi, get the Windows Script Encoder from Microsoft.
> > Regards
> > Ulf Bolz

> > * Sent from AltaVista http://www.altavista.com Where you can also find
> related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is
> Beautiful

Tue, 15 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Client-side VBScript and Server-side VBScript?

2. Hiding client-side script

3. pass server side vbscript to client side javascript

4. Calling client-side javascript from server-side vbscript

5. getting server side vbscript array to client side jscript

6. Calling client-side javascript function from server-side vbscript

7. Help converting server-side VBScript array into client-side JScript array

8. getting server side vbscript array to client side jscript

9. dumb question - fundamentals of client-side vs server-side vbscript

10. Strange behavior of VBscript/WMI into ASP (compared to VBscript/WMI into client-side application)

11. Accessing MSChart DataGrid.GetData function from client-side VBScript

12. Future of client side VBScript?