IE SaveAs menu items not appearing
Author Message
 IE SaveAs menu items not appearing

How about the file-type '.mht' choice not appearing in the
drop-down menu in the SaveAs dialog box on the first
attempt, but then it appears in all subsequent attempts.

What would cause this?

Any thoughts are appreciated.

-Jk

Sun, 07 Mar 2004 09:53:54 GMT

1. Unique key identifier : I use tty on unix

2. When adding second menu item to custom menu it appears greyed out

3. How can I make a favorites (of IE) appear in my app menu

4. MenuBar Control extra menu item appearing

5. Help with Printing in a specific font

7. Databases, I hate them...

8. Items posted to net folder do not appear

9. New item numbers not appearing

10. Messagebox appears in not active IE window

11. How To: disable IE menu items

12. VBScript OBJECTs not appearing in IE 6.0