Browser info in VB
Author Message
 Browser info in VB

I am having a bit of trouble finding reference material on using server side
VBScript to pick up browser info from the user. I know how to do this in
JavaScript, but I need to do this server side. Is this even possible, or
have I just been looking in the wrong spots?

Thanks in advance for any direction,

Mike O'Hara

Sat, 08 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Browser info in VB
Mike,

Request.ServerVariables( "HTTP_USER_AGENT" )

<snip>
<HTML>
<% For Each Item In Request.ServerVariables %>
<% Next %>
</HTML>
</snip>

--
Nic Roche
Net Extra

Quote:
> I am having a bit of trouble finding reference material on using server
side
> VBScript to pick up browser info from the user. I know how to do this in
> JavaScript, but I need to do this server side. Is this even possible, or
> have I just been looking in the wrong spots?

> Thanks in advance for any direction,

> Mike O'Hara

Thu, 13 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Sending info from VB to a web browser.

2. VB6 Browser Control Info

3. BHO (Browser Helper Object) - Looking for info on writing one

4. A litle more info on the Browser object

5. Info to the browser..?

6. Browser Control - Where Can I Find Info

7. Default Browser Info

8. Problem detecting browser/OS info on NT4

9. Default Browser Info

10. browser info from activeX component

11. Default Browser Info

12. Bar CODE VBX or Info, CODE, I/O info for VB 3.0