File Upload Events
Author Message
 File Upload Events

Hi all,

I am trying to bind events to the input type=file element..

I am trying to substitute the battleship grey "browse..."-button with an
image of my own. I hid the normal input field and button by display =
"none" and placed my own textbox and image on the same place. What I want
is to be able to detect when a user selects a file in the filedialog so I
can copy the string to my own textbox.

OnChange etc. doesn't seem to fire... ?

Please help!

Michel

Fri, 31 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 File Upload Events
I've got it working now :)
dialogs are modal... got it?

Quote:
> Hi all,

> I am trying to bind events to the input type=file element..

*cut*

> OnChange etc. doesn't seem to fire... ?

> Please help!

> Michel

Sat, 01 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Datei Upload per HTTP / File upload via HTTP

2. File upload from VB 6 to ASP file using http form post

3. Open file dialog box and upload file

4. VBA File Uploads and Access

5. Uploading a file using https put

6. File Upload

7. Upload File without ^M to UNIX.

8. Upload File without ^M to UNIX.

9. Upload File without ^M to UNIX.

10. Auotmate email file attachment (upload) and send - help?

11. uploading a file

12. Help - File upload