caps lock always on when filling in forms
Author Message
 caps lock always on when filling in forms

Hi,

Is there any way to force users to enter details into a form only in
uppercase. I know I can get JavaScript to do this by calling a function
(onblur) but the users does not see their entries in uppercase until they
leave the field.
Just wondering if anyone knows of a good way to do this?

Cheers

Fri, 25 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 caps lock always on when filling in forms
Not sure I see the problem. If you can easily code it so that the input you
receive is in the appropriate case, why is it important to you that the
users type it that way in the first place?

/Al

Quote:

> Hi,

> Is there any way to force users to enter details into a form only in
> uppercase. I know I can get JavaScript to do this by calling a function
> (onblur) but the users does not see their entries in uppercase until they
> leave the field.
> Just wondering if anyone knows of a good way to do this?

> Cheers

Fri, 25 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Setting Num Lock and Caps Lock key states

2. GetKeyState for Caps Lock or Num Lock...

3. Spellcheck Locked Form Fill-in with Macro

4. Read status of the CAPS LOCK key?

5. Caps Lock

6. caps lock

7. Toggling the CAPS Lock key...

8. have caps lock make a sound

9. Reversing Cap Lock Typing

10. Setting Caps, Insert and Num Lock programmatically

11. CAPS Lock

12. disabling num, caps, and scroll lock