Board index » VBScript
All times are UTC
i need to change a share on several workstation over the network, because files moved to another server. How can i do that using the WSH?
1. Trying to change volume name on network share..?
2. Connecting to network shares when network is detected only - help please
3. Opening network shares from web interface
4. GhostScript, HP 1220C, PressReady and network sharing to Macs without fine lines
5. Using VB to copy a file from a network share to a client computer
6. fileSystemObject and Network shares
7. Opening network shares from code?
8. FileSystemObject and network shares
9. Network Connections / Shared Drives
10. FolderExists reports true on a network share when I have no access
11. Network / Shared Drive Access
12. Map many network shares using text file