software I need to use visual basics-Doug knoxk
Author Message
 software I need to use visual basics-Doug knoxk

Thank you for the information.I am still a little confused, I thought I
would have to buy the vb6 but was not sure. How do I know which program is
the full version? For example, this vb starter kit said that I could get
the sams teach yourself vb6 in 5 to 21 days. That it was the complete
compiler edition and probably be the cheapest to learn with I also found
out you could buy these at auctions at a good price. There are so many.
How do I know what to buy? I have even bought the step by step vb6 prof.
ed. Thought it would have everything I would need. But did not, I got it
at an auction said it had everything. If I ask for learning edition. How
do I know it is the full software? and not just a teaching ed. again I
have been reading up on these books , But need hands on training, also got
alot to learn as you can see.

Thanks for your help

Wed, 05 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. software I need to use visual basics-Doug knoxk

2. HELP WHAT SOFTWARE DO I NEED TO LEARN VISUAL BASICS

3. HELP WHAT SOFTWARE DO I NEED TO LEARN VISUAL BASICS

4. Freeware and Software in Visual Basic 6.0 (OT)

5. need Visual Basic 6.0 Software.

6. Visual scheduling software for Visual Basic databases

7. FS: Visual Basic 5 books and Visual Studio 5 Enterprise software -- cheap

8. FS: Visual Basic 5 books and Visual Studio 5 Enterprise software

9. BASIC, VISUAL BASIC, C++, DELPHI SOFTWARE FRO CHEAP PRICE

10. need some basic information on visual basic and visual c++

11. need some basic information on visual basic and visual c++

12. Using visual basic controls outside a Visual Basic application