know the physical path of an html page
Author Message
 know the physical path of an html page

Hello,

is it possible to know the physical path of an html page with a VBScript and
who make this ?

Thanks

Laurent

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 know the physical path of an html page
I'm not sure what you mean.

document.location.href ?

steve

Quote:
> Hello,

> is it possible to know the physical path of an html page with a vbscript
and
> who make this ?

> Thanks

> Laurent

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 know the physical path of an html page
No i want the path: c:\inetup\wwwroot\test.asp

Thanks for yout help

Laurent

Quote:
> I'm not sure what you mean.

> document.location.href ?

> steve

> > Hello,

> > is it possible to know the physical path of an html page with a vbscript
> and
> > who make this ?

> > Thanks

> > Laurent

Tue, 01 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 know the physical path of an html page
Request.ServerVariables("PATH_TRANSLATED")

Her's a very simple ASP page that will show what Request.ServerVariables contains.

<%
  set vars = request.servervariables
  For each v in vars
    response.write _
      v & " ===> " & vars(v) & "<br>"
  next
  response.write server.mappath(".")
%>

--
Michael Harris
MVP Scripting

No i want the path: c:\inetup\wwwroot\test.asp

Thanks for yout help

Laurent

Quote:
> I'm not sure what you mean.

> document.location.href ?

> steve

> > Hello,

> > is it possible to know the physical path of an html page with a vbscript
> and
> > who make this ?

> > Thanks

> > Laurent

Tue, 01 Oct 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. know the physical path

2. Help converting UNC paths to physical paths.

3. Urgent: How can I know current page's path

4. connection string OTHER than a physical path

5. Getfolder method - physical vs relative path syntax

6. connection string OTHER than a physical path

7. returning full physical path name of a remote UNC share

8. Resolve physical path from a UNC??

9. Help: Printing one logical page to multiple physical pages

10. psnup -- print multiple page images to one physical page

11. Printing multiple pages to 1 physical page

12. Help: 2 pages on 1 physical page ????