Getting Form-Values
Author Message
 Getting Form-Values

Hello there (sorry for my bad english),

I am trying to open an asp page from a VBScript (or a JavaScript).

Code fragments:

<form action="znwspeichern.asp" method="POST" id="form1"
name="Formular" onSubmit="return chkFormular()">

<select size="1" name="Kunde" id="KD">
<option selected>One</option>
<option selected>Two</option>
<option selected>Three</option>
somewhere in the form:
<a onclick="projektnraktualisieren">xxx</a>

What I want to do is opening a new browserwindow with a parameter:

function getPRNR()
  window.open ("newwindow.asp?parameter=" & [missingCode])
end function

I am look for [missingCode]. It should contain the value of the select
box.

When I am trying the same with a textbox, it works:
[missingCode] = document.Formular.reisekosten.value

Can you help me?

Thank you

Mit freundlichen Grssen
Stefan Meyer
---
rm -rf /bin/laden
Gr?e aus dem Kohlenpott

Sat, 19 Nov 2005 18:46:50 GMT
 Getting Form-Values
document.Formular.Kunde.options[document.Formular.Kunde.selectedIndex].text
OR for value (your select doesn't have any)
document.Formular.Kunde.options[document.Formular.Kunde.selectedIndex].value

Why are all your options selected?

Joe

Quote:
> Hello there (sorry for my bad english),

> I am trying to open an asp page from a VBscript (or a JavaScript).

> Code fragments:

> <form action="znwspeichern.asp" method="POST" id="form1"
> name="Formular" onSubmit="return chkFormular()">

> <select size="1" name="Kunde" id="KD">
> <option selected>One</option>
> <option selected>Two</option>
> <option selected>Three</option>
> somewhere in the form:
> <a onclick="projektnraktualisieren">xxx</a>

> What I want to do is opening a new browserwindow with a parameter:

> function getPRNR()
>   window.open ("newwindow.asp?parameter=" & [missingCode])
> end function

> I am look for [missingCode]. It should contain the value of the select
> box.

> When I am trying the same with a textbox, it works:
> [missingCode] = document.Formular.reisekosten.value

> Can you help me?

> Thank you

> Mit freundlichen Grssen
> Stefan Meyer
> ---
> rm -rf /bin/laden
> Gr?e aus dem Kohlenpott

Sun, 20 Nov 2005 00:02:27 GMT

1. Getting FORM values from modal dialog

2. Getting form values thru email

3. Delphi/Informix/Ado/Serial fields

4. THelpMe.Create('MSSQL Mixed Security Doesn't work');

5. DBGrid having difficulty displaying 'summary' of TMemoField

6. Getting form values in VBA

7. Slow Append to Paradox tables solved

8. Windows Hook question

9. getting value of form item from another window

10. Getting request.form value to be a number

11. Form value to Form value * advanced question

12. BDE install conflicts with previously installed BDE