help me on the login script
Author Message
 help me on the login script

Hi, All the ASP Experts:

Now i am writing a login script. I am using access database, in the database there is a member table, has 10 reacords. (name,password).

I want to have a asp script only these 10 members using the their indivual  password to login.
If not will not login to the first.asp page.

I really need help? Thank you in advance.

Thanks again.

Hongwei

Thu, 26 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 help me on the login script
<snipped unrelated and non-English newsgroups>

Well, you'll have to maintain your own Login page. Present the user with two
textboxes for UserName and Password which you then pass off to saved Access
querydefs via the Command  object and it's Parameters collection.  It's best
to use the StrComp function for the password validation in the query to
maintain case-sensitivity.

    -- Dev

Hi, All the ASP Experts:

Now i am writing a login script. I am using access database, in the database
there is a member table, has 10 reacords. (name,password).

I want to have a asp script only these 10 members using the their indivual
password to login.
If not will not login to the first.asp page.

I really need help? Thank you in advance.

Thanks again.

Hongwei

Thu, 26 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 help me on the login script

simpley quarry the database (SELECT [tblname].* WHERE ((name =[the name given]) AND (password = [the pasword given])); ) if the quarry returns a field
set a session object stating he's loged in (session("loged") = TRUE) then on every members only page put at the top of the ASP page the folowing code:
If NOT session("loged") then response.redirect "login.htm"
where login.htm is a login form.
good luck
  Hi, All the ASP Experts:

  Now i am writing a login script. I am using access database, in the database there is a member table, has 10 reacords. (name,password).

  I want to have a asp script only these 10 members using the their indivual  password to login.
  If not will not login to the first.asp page.

  I really need help? Thank you in advance.

  Thanks again.

  Hongwei

Mon, 25 Nov 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. ASKING SUGGESTIONS AND HELP FOR VB5 LOGIN SCRIPT FOR NT

2. Asking suggestions and help for VB5 Login Script

3. ASKING SUGGESTIONS AND HELP FOR VB5 LOGIN SCRIPT FOR NT

4. Asking suggestions and help for VB5 Login Script

5. login.bat -> login.vbs help required

6. Login Script help

7. Login Script Help

8. Help scripting domain login

9. Anoyone help with login script?

10. HELP needed! Local system permissions on login script

11. Login Script Help

12. help with login script needed