ie 4, outlook as calendar, passing appointments
Author Message
 ie 4, outlook as calendar, passing appointments

Looking for a way to provide a button or link on a web page that when
clicked will pass appointment/event information to outlook calendar on
client machine. (ie 4 configured as using outlook for calendar)

Do I need a control? Can I use VB Script to reference outlook object
model?

Thu, 15 Aug 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Calendar Appointment hyperlinks outlook://calendar?

2. Microsoft Outlook: Calendar: Hiding appointments and Categories

3. Sending Outlook Calendar Appointment via VB4

4. Sending Outlook Calendar Appointment via vbscript?

5. Creating Outlook Calendar Appointments via MAPI mail

6. Calendar: Hiding appointments and Categories

7. Copy an appointment to another calendar via VBscript

8. How do I remove a specific appointment from calendar using VBScript

9. Export | Import Outlook Appointments without Outlook

10. How do I hyperlink to a calendar appointment using outlook://calendar...

11. Reading Appointment folders in Outlook

12. Add Appointment to Outlook from Website