Uploading files from the client to the server
Author Message
 Uploading files from the client to the server

Does anyone have a script that gives the user an oppertunity to upload files
from the client to the server?

Mon, 30 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Uploading files from the client to the server
    You can use ScriptUtils component, see http://www.pstruh.cz. There is
many sample scripts with the evaluation version.
    Antonin

Quote:
>Does anyone have a script that gives the user an oppertunity to upload
files
>from the client to the server?

Tue, 31 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Uploading files from the client to the server
There is an upload script packaged with IIS.

--
Matthew Hazlett

Quote:
>Does anyone have a script that gives the user an oppertunity to upload
files
>from the client to the server?

Mon, 06 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I upload a file from client to server

2. How to upload client files to web server?

3. Upload File Client Server

4. Upload to a server from a VB client

5. File upload from a vb.net client to a webserver

6. How to upload file from VB client Application ?

7. How to get file dimension at client-side before uploading

8. How can I upload multiple files from a client

9. Upload pc file to server directory

10. Uploading files to server